Monday, April 18, 2005

I Believed He Would Return

I really did believe that he was going to return after 18 months, return to beloved Lebanon, return for a better future. I really did believe that he will return with stronger conviction to continue the path he has started. I really did believe that there would be a place for me serving under his direction....

I really did believe what has not happened: Dr. Fleihan has left us. His heart was not able to accept the medicine of life; life was too harsh, eternal peace is his lot.

Dr. Fleihan: you are in our hearts and minds. You have been an inspiration, an inspiration that many very much aspire to put into action.

May God bless your soul. Adieu!

"Nobody knows how many rebellions, besides political rebellions, ferment in the masses of life which people earth."

No comments: