Monday, April 25, 2005

okay... Iran is taking it too far!

Okay. I think Iran is going too far now! We all know that Hizballah is intimately connected to the Iranian regime. However, we were told over and over again that it was a "national" resistance force fighting to liberate Lebanon from foreign occupation.

Today, Mr. Khatami warned that "the possibility exists of an escalation of differences and degeneration into a civil war." hmmm... Who is he to say that there is a possibility for civil war in Lebanon???

If I were in a leadership position at Hizballah, I'd release a statement demanding an immediate apology from the Iranian president! Especially if I've been claiming for the past couple of months that the "weapons of the resistance" will only be used against Israel. Of course, if on the other hand, I was, in effect, merely a mid-raking official in the Iranian regime, then I'd just shut up and obey my orders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

80% of iranians are just itching to hang these clerics and they are warning us about differences in our country.

Anonymous said...

http://www.annaharonline.com/htd/KADAYA050426-1.HTM

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Raja,
Good post. I would be wondering, also. Right now I guess it is hard to trust many people, but don't let this get in the way of your freedom. Just remember...freedom is not free. In order to maintain it, one must remain diligent. Have a great day.