- Delegation from Hizballah - unfortunately, I'm not sure who they are yet (I heard they were there through the commentator - actually, I'm not sure - I'll have to reconfirm.) CORRECTION: There is no Hizballah delegation.
- The Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, Nabih Berri, his wife, and three members of his parliamentary bloc.
- The Patriarch of the Lebanese Maronite Church, Mar Nasrallah Butrous Sfeir. The Patriarch did not send a representative and remain within the safe confines of Bkirki - as we have come to expect.
- The French Foreign Minister, Philippe Douste-Blazy.
- The Secretary General of the Arab League, Amr Mousa.
Addendum: Commenter, Ghassan, says that a Hizballah delegation is at the church. I don't know who's right frankly.