Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Lebanese Bloggers is back

Fellow bloggers and readers, please accept my apologies on behalf of the other bloggers in this web site for our "disruption of service". Loyal readers probably have at least a hint at what has transpired over the past few days. However, suffice it is to say, that the days have been hectic.

The Lebanese Bloggers has a new URL:

http://lebanesebloggers.blogspot.com (previously, there was no "s" in the bloggers).

I intend to return to publishing my thoughts, opinions and research as usual.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened? Who's the guy at the old website????

Raja said...

Vox... I have no idea... he just hijacked it!

He has no contact info, so I can't even ask him to return it.

Hassan said...

It's good to have you (should I say us?) back!! :)

Veritas vos liberabit.

Anonymous said...

For a moment there, I was getting worried that some dumbo has taken your blog.

Lazarus said...

Guys, it's good to see you are back ... and I'm glad your decision took this turn.

Yaakov Kirschen said...

Glad to see you back!
Dry Bones
Israel's political comic strip since 1973